Exception reporting is great!
It only tells us what we need to worry about, as long as we have defined what we are worried about!
Alerts can be written to return information about all aspects of your practice data to include:
- Clients over credit limit,
- Clients where engagement terms have not been refreshed,
- Clients with upcoming filing deadlines,
- Daily Cash receipts by partner,
- Bills exceeding acceptable write-off levels,
- Staff exceeding utilisation thresholds,
- Clients missing static data elements, e.g. address, email, telephone numbers,
- You can even email your clients with certain elements of data you hold if you wish, being cautious of data protection,
This is just a sample, and in reality we can alert on anything and to anybody, but simplicity works best!